Friday, December 16, 2011

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble

E had a fantastic first Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Wichita.  The whole DiFulgentiz crew traveled to see her and she had plenty of entertainment the whole weekend. She has had a little stranger danger lately so I was worried how she would react around so many new people.  Turns out, she LOVED it!.


Grandpa definitely provided lots of fun and even Ella's first beer!  This is what I get for leaving her with the boys while we went shopping.


We had a little family photoshoot after Thanksgiving dinner, but Ella quickly decided that she was DONE and we cut it short.  

Our little family

Ella's Great Grandparents

Grandma and Grandpa

Aunt Sue, Dee Dee and Alyssa

The whole crew

Jake and Biz were very interested in the little intruder and wanted to be near her at all times.  We practiced petting gently and got lots of puppy kisses. 


E loved hanging out in her seat and helping Grandma cook her famous prune stuffing.  Her favorite new toy - measuring cups!


I kicked everyone's booty in poker and won my shopping money for Black Friday.  I will brag about this until next Thanksgiving when I will kick some more booty.  I will take money from three generations of Bob DiFulgentiz' any day.  

Some of the losers :)

It was an awesome weekend with ten people available to watch the monkey whenever I wanted!  I even got to shower while she was awake!  E loved being the center of attention and I know she was searching for all of her fans for days after we left.  

We have so much to be thankful for this year and this silly little girl is definitely on top of our list.  Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment