Monday, May 21, 2012

Ella's First Birthday. Part 1

My Ella Claire is ONE!  We made it a whole year!  Since Ella's party was two weeks after her real birthday, we spent the day celebrating together - mommy and E.

Ella wakes up every morning with a huge smile and giggles.  My heart explodes at least 8 times a day with this kid.  Daddy and mommy sang happy birthday and Ella clapped along.  Again, heart exploding.

We made E's favorites for breakfast - pancakes, chicken apple sausage and pears.

After lunch, we went to Party City to check out the birthday girl hats and buy E a balloon.  I always let her carry an Elmo balloon around the grocery store, but I'm cheap and I put it back before we leave.  She finally got to take one home!!

We waited for Daddy to get home and ate our dinner so we could finally eat our cupcake!  Do you like our party hat choice?

Daddy's home!! Time to get this party started!! I love this little expression.  

We moved the party outside.  Prepare for picture overload.












Happy Birthday my sweet bug. Thank you for a wonderful day. We love you to the moon and back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment