Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ella's Birthday: Part 2

I could seriously kick myself. I didn't charge my camera for Ella's birthday party, so all I have is a bunch of iPhone pictures and a few that I took with Whit's camera.  I didn't get any pictures of the decorations and I cried when I got home and realized what I did.  Oh well, Ella had a fabulous time celebrating with all of her little friends so it was all worth it.

We had cupcake eating on the patio.  Ella was much more restrained this time and only had a couple bites of icing.

She liked singing Happy Birthday and even gave us a little dance at the end.


Yumm!  More Cake!

E is a lucky girl to have so many people that love her and quite a few that traveled many miles to help her celebrate.  Great Grandma and Grandpa D came from South Carolina, Grandma and Grandpa D from Kansas and Great Aunt Kathy, Great Uncle Bob, Emily, Lee, Cory and Ava all came from Austin! She got way too many presents. I hid a couple in her closet to bring out later this summer so it will feel like her birthday for months!
 Her new kitchen from Grandma and Grandpa D was a big hit!
 "Mom, open this now!!"
Grammie and Pop bought Ella a bounce house to play in when she visits (spoiled much?). Uncle Ryan set it up for her and I think it was definitely the highlight of the party.  I think she was a little excited?!
 Ella and Izzy had the best time being crazy bugs together.
Post head collision

 The birthday girl
Zoe and Ava
 Sweet Maddie
Mr. Bryce was a trooper.  Isn't he the cutest thing ever!?
 The chicas

I love watching all of Bobby's friends turn into complete goobers when playing with Ella.  They are going to be great dads one day, and until then they can practice with E. 
I did find a couple iPhone pics of some of the decorations that I made - cupcake toppers, elephant slider pics, party favors, photo banner.  I promise her party was real cute! Still kicking myself.
Thank you to everyone that sent their love to our sweet E for her birthday.  We had such a wonderful time celebrating (for two weeks!) and can't wait to do it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment