Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Eve Eve at Grammie & Pop's!

We have been switching between our parent's houses for the past couple years and this year Christmas belonged to Grandma and Grandpa D.  It's hard to be away from my family on Christmas day, but Grammie and Pop made Christmas Eve Eve super special for the nugget's first Christmas.  Ella wore her new Christmas dress with fancy fur trim!


Santa Pop 

Grammie and her girl

Ella's first stocking! Stockings are always my favorite part and Santa did not disappoint this year!

 E was more interested in eating the paper.   We had a mid-opening presents bow change when Santa left this fabulous one in E's stocking. 



I framed a picture I took of Austin during one of his football games.  
I want him to hang it next to his Vince Young signed picture.  HA!

 E's favorite gift was this little birdhouse full of birdies.  
She has been toting them around everywhere we go.  

Bobby and I raked it in this year!  He finally got a REAL pair of cowboy boots and he looks super hot in them.  I got a sewing machine.  I haven't taken it out of the box yet, but I see some super crafty projects in my future... Delloise doesn't believe me.   Austin got Beats headphones and now he doesn't listen to anything anyone says.  Teenagers!  It was a fabulous Christmas Eve Eve with Grammie and Pop and I know Grammie is excited about Christmas morning with E next year. 

Next up:  Christmas in BRECKENRIDGE!  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Ella looked so cute on Christmas Eve!! Stockings are my favorite part too. I have to say, I am a little disapointed Bob is just now getting his first pair of cowboy boots. Jay has had his for awhile, and he has only been in Texas for 6 (7?) years... glad he looks sexy though;)

    ReplyDelete