Friday, August 5, 2011

Fishie

We took Ella swimming for the first time last weekend.  She didn't hate it, but she didn't really like it either.  All that matters is that she looked stinkin cute doing it!  Grandma D got her this fabulous suit and hat and she is already almost too big for it.  She really needs to stop getting so big!!

Cutest little fishie ever!
Floating with Daddy
and she's done!
Ella was tired after her swim so she took a long nap and woke up ready to snuggle.  She is definitely a Daddy's girl!


I think she looks so much like Bobby in this picture.  I want for someone to say she looks like me just ONCE!
Whatchu lookin at?!
Clean girl!

Ella's little personality is coming out more and more each day and we are having so much fun with her.  We have an exciting weekend planned and should have some great pictures to share next week.  I am taking an online photography class so hopefully I will finally learn how to use my camera correctly!



No comments:

Post a Comment