Friday, August 12, 2011

ELLA GROWS!! 3 Months!!


My little nugget is already 3 months old!  She is growing way too fast but we are loving every minute.

Ella loves her sleep just like her mommy and goes to bed at 8:30pm.  She wakes up at 7:00am squawking to get out of her swaddle.  Bobby likes to get her up in the morning before he leaves for work.  She greets him with the biggest smiles and giggles.  Love it!

New things this month:  giggling all the time, sitting up in her bumbo chair thing, grabbing toys, chewing Sophie and watching TV.   I am really trying to limit any TV for now but that kid is addicted to it.  I catch her fixated on it at least two or three times a day so I started just turning it off.  We watched Baby Einstein one time, but I couldn't handle it.  Whoever created those is officially nuts.


Ella is rockin the reverse bald spot.  She has a full line around her whole head where she has rubbed her hair off.  I pray that it grows back soon...

We have a lot of exciting things coming up in month 4 including a trip to Breckenridge to see Grandma and Grandpa D!!!  I am nervous about her first airplane red, but Amy has given me lots of tips so we should do ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment