Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ella has friends!

I am so lucky that two of my best friends have little girls that Ella will grow up with.  Amy and I always (since 9th grade) said that we would live next door to each other, work together and have babies at the same time so that they would be friends.  We have come pretty darn close!  Amy lives about 10 minutes from me, we worked together at The Delta Companies and Ella and Madison are about 4 months apart.  Maddie has the most gorgeous bright blue eyes and is full of smiles. 


They must have called each other to coordinate outfits. 


Sweet Maddie! Look at those baby blues!

Ella's other best friends are Miss Zoe and Reese.  Their mommy, Whitney, has been one of my best friends since 6th grade.  She is an amazing friend and an even more amazing mommy.  Zoe is sasspants all the way and she cracks me up every time I see her.  She is a great big sister to Reesiebug and I know she is going to put up with a lot of crap from Reesie, Ella, Maddie and the new baby coming soon. 


Celebrating July 4th.  So cute!

I can't wait for Ella to be able to actually play with her new friends soon.  They better all like each other or their mommies will make them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment