Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ella Grows! 2 Months!

We can't believe that Ella is already 2 months old.  She has been such an amazing baby and we can't imagine life without her.  I feel like she is doing new things every day and I can tell her little mind is constantly discovering new things. 

Ella's Stats:
Weight: 10.9 lbs   54th percentile
Length: 23.5 inches   89th percentile

Baby girl is going to be tall like her daddy!  I was hoping she would be a shrimp like me, but we will have to see. She smiles all the time and is starting to giggle.  Her favorite time is definitley when daddy comes home from work.  She will sit and stare at him forever - he's so handsome! 

Mommy's new favorite thing is Ella sleeping through the night!! That's right, at least 8 hours a night of continuous sleep.  Heaven!  She wakes up hungry and smiling and I love it!  She loves hanging out in her swing and playing on her play mat.  Chloe likes to sit next to her while she is doing tummy time.  I think they are going to be great buddies.  Ella still loves her bath and being swaddled at night.  I don't know what I will do when I can't wrap her up like a baby burrito anymore.  It instantly soothes her and she knows it's time for bed. 

Ella's next doctor appointment will be at 4 months.  She should be able to roll over, reach for objects and laugh as her next developmental milestones.  I don't know if I am ready for a mobile baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment