Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Vacation = No Baby!

I was dreading leaving Ella since we bought our plane tickets to Breckenridge months ago, but I knew I had to put my big girl panties on and let E spend the weekend with Grammie.  Turns out, I had nothing to worry about.  Bobby and I had a great time with our friends and Grammie taught Ella how to sleep in her pack and play for nap time - no more swing for Miss E!

A blizzard hit Denver the morning of our flight, but luckily we made it with no delays.  We had our first wildlife sighting within the first hour that we were there.

A momma and baby moose!!  We have been looking for these guys for years and they just wandered through the back yard looking for a snack.  They do not like Wheat Thins.

We went skiing, shopped in town and ate way too much.  Simon taught us how to do the Bernie and Brittnee curled my hair!  Successful weekend.


It was actually nice to have a little break from mommy duty, but I was dying to get back to the bug.  Look what I found when I woke up the next morning!  SO happy to be home!!

1 comment: